If style is the question, then this sleeper sectional is the answer. Sporting clean lines and sleek track arms, the decidedly contemporary profile is enhanced with plump cushioning and a chenille-feel upholstery, so pleasing to the touch. Sure to play well with so many color schemes, this sleeper sectional in slate gray includes a pair of understated floral pattern pillows for fashionably fresh appeal. Crafted of quality memory foam, the pull-out full mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing full sofa sleeper and left-arm facing corner chaise
- "Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 decorative pillows included with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold full memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||2-Piece Sleeper Sectional with Chaise
||2-Piece Sleeper Sectional with Chaise
|Item Color Key
||Altari 2-Piece Sleeper Sectional with Chaise
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||110''W x 90''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
|Upholstery Sleeper Size
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
When it comes to buying new home furnishings and appliances for your home, there are a lot of choices available to you. We merchandise our store with careful consideration, striving to carry the appropriate variety of the best brands available today. We know everything about our products and are eager to help you find the appliance that fits your unique needs. Let us help you find your perfect match in size, features, price, and style.
Finding the right home furnishings and appliances can be a daunting task, but one well worth the effort. You'll use your home furnishings and appliances weekly, some even daily, and they add value, style, and convenience to your home. Make sure you have the right information to help you make these important decisions. Shop with experts who can show you the best selection available and answer all your questions; come see our inventory of the latest trends and the most dependable manufacturers.
Because we know our products inside and out, our service doesn't end with your purchase. We have long standing relationships with the most popular manufacturers and all the product knowledge to help you maintain healthy efficient appliances for the duration of their lives.
Shop where you can see the finest selection of the best appliances available today to match your budget, needs, and style. Shop where experts can guide you through the myriad of options available and can answer your every question. Shop where you get exceptional service for the life of your home furnishings and appliances.
Come shop with us.