This dresser with fireplace insert makes home on the range look so alluring. The aesthetic is earthy yet clean and sophisticated, with a rustic finish, plank-style details and nailhead trim that pay homage to reclaimed barn wood. By removing the dresser back along with the adjustable shelf behind cabinet doors, you can slide in the LED fireplace for instant warmth and romance.
- Includes dresser and fireplace insert (W100-02)
- Dresser made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm rustic plank finish over replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- Antiqued bronze-tone hardware
- 7 smooth-operating drawers
- Adjustable shelf behind cabinet doors
- Fireplace insert with 6-level temperature setting, 5 levels of flame brightness and 20-watt fan
- LED-lit flame operates with or without heat; crushed glass and stones included
- Fireplace provides up to 4608 BTU/1400W and warms up to 400 square feet (heats a mid-size room); remote control with LED display
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser with Electric Fireplace
||Dresser with Electric Fireplace
|Item Color Key
||Trinell Dresser with Electric Fireplace
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
||Youth Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||64''W x 17''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
When it comes to buying new home furnishings and appliances for your home, there are a lot of choices available to you. We merchandise our store with careful consideration, striving to carry the appropriate variety of the best brands available today. We know everything about our products and are eager to help you find the appliance that fits your unique needs. Let us help you find your perfect match in size, features, price, and style.
Finding the right home furnishings and appliances can be a daunting task, but one well worth the effort. You'll use your home furnishings and appliances weekly, some even daily, and they add value, style, and convenience to your home. Make sure you have the right information to help you make these important decisions. Shop with experts who can show you the best selection available and answer all your questions; come see our inventory of the latest trends and the most dependable manufacturers.
Because we know our products inside and out, our service doesn't end with your purchase. We have long standing relationships with the most popular manufacturers and all the product knowledge to help you maintain healthy efficient appliances for the duration of their lives.
Shop where you can see the finest selection of the best appliances available today to match your budget, needs, and style. Shop where experts can guide you through the myriad of options available and can answer your every question. Shop where you get exceptional service for the life of your home furnishings and appliances.
Come shop with us.